She prefers to stand and play with her toys, and will even stand on her own for a few seconds if you let go. She’s “scooting” on her bum, and I’ll often find her a few feet away from where I put her down. She’s also getting better about being on her belly and will play contently for longer periods of time. She’s even started sleeping on her belly, which at first I wasn’t too crazy about, but realized she was going to be fine and she’s obviously more comfortable.
Overall, she’s still a really good sleeper, but does have her bad nights once and awhile. But luckily they are few and far between, so we really can’t complain. She did have her first illness this month, which turned out to just be a fast moving virus. She had a fever of 102 and was cranky on and off and didn’t sleep all that well. I took her to the doctors and when the doctor came into the room, Reagan gave her a big smile. Of course! The doctor thought it was quite funny. Luckily, like I said, the virus was fast moving and she was back to herself the next day.
Reagan’s first Easter was definitely one of the most beautiful Easters I can remember! I of course loved dressing her up, and so was very happy that the warm weather didn’t mean I had to cover her pretty dress with too many layers. She looked absolutely adorable (my un-biased opinion of course) and we had so much fun seeing all of the family.
This month we also took our first family road trip and visited my best friend, Kristin and her family in Wilton, CT (about a 4.5 hour trip). Though Reagan didn’t sleep as much as we thought she would in the car, she did really well. And we had a blast with Kristin, Jason and their kiddies – Ava, Andrew & their newest baby Nathan. Ava is mommy’s little helper and loved to help feed Reagan and play with her. Reagan was glued to Andrew and loved to smile at him and watch him and grab him whenever she could. She is definitely a little flirt! She also loved playing with Nathan who is 4 months younger than her, and sharing her toys with him. It was a whirlwind weekend, but so much fun to see Kristin and spend time together.
Enjoy the April photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment